Refurb Plan for the CMCL
Web page todos
- Update links to old CMCL lab members (bit of googling)
- Update papers page
- List and link to more projects
- Update latest research blurbs
- New logo?
Physical layout changes and infrastructure upgrades
- Clean out cabinets above wall & move things laying around in them
- Projector (someone find a model recommendation!)
Requirements: >2500 ansi lumens [rules out home theater projectors], <10 lb [portable], preferably <=32dB noise General price ranges: XGA (1024x768) - >$600 WXGA (1280x768) - >$1000 SXGA (1440x1050) - >$3000 Search reviews: http://www.projectorcentral.com/projectors.cfm Most reasonable SXGA I found ($2700): http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/432200-REG/Canon_1292B002_Realis_SX60_SXGA_Projector.html
- Possibly: Torx, hexkey screwdrivers??
- Screwdrivers, soldering iron, etc. have all arrived and are in lab
Austin is leaving town Real Soon Now, and will be donating stuff to the cause!
Other stuff that's needed:
- Couch or very comfortable chair to read
- Sound proof doorway to machine room
- New lab sign that says CMCL
- Door stop
- Replace burnt out light bulbs
- Coat Hanger
- T-shirts, they once existed!
Books for a small lab library
All previously listed books were ordered and are now in the CMCL. Want more? List them here!